Philoptochos Bake Sale!
Our annual bake sale is ready to go!
FEATURING THE FAMOUS & TASTY
- Tiropites: Feta cheese and egg filled pastry triangles
- Spanakopites: Spinach, egg & feta filled pastry triangles
- Baklava: Nuts, butter and spices in layers of phyllo pastry, baked and topped with honey syrup
- Finikia: Spice cookies dipped in honey syrup & sprinkled with chopped walnuts and cinnamon
- Kourambiedes: Roasted almond butter cookies topped with powdered sugar
- Koulourakia: Traditional twisted shortbread-type cookies
- Biscotti: Anise or almond-flavored coffee cookies
- Tsoureki: Sweet braided Christmas bread.
- Karidopita: Sweet walnut cake
- Pastitsio: Macaroni with beef filling & Romano cheese topped with béchamel sauce
FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BEFORE THANSGIVING Orders must be received by November 13, 2018
FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS Orders must be received by December 16, 2018
Please, make checks payable to: St. John’s Philoptochos and mail to 202 N. Walnut street, Webster, TX 77598.
Orders must be prepaid and can be picked up at the St. John’s Parish house at: 412 Henrietta Street, Webster, TX 77598
Pick up days: November 17-18, 2018 between 11:00 am and 3 pm.
December 20-21, 2018, between 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Order forms are now available in the Narthex and at the link below.
Please help us by distributing the form with friends and family. This is our biggest fundraiser and all proceeds are used to fund our many outreach programs.